preparing for ISI entrance when i'm already in DSE

preparing for ISI entrance when i'm already in DSE

suga_bias
Should i appear for ISI msqe entrance if i have already got admission in DSE last year? I find DSE quite monotonous with all the coursework and such a huge class. Also the fact that ISI has optionals such as computer programming and no compulsion to study theoretical subjects is very appealing to me. What should i do? I'm very keen on working in the corporate sector after masters'.

Re: preparing for ISI entrance when i'm already in DSE

Batman!
I think DSE will give you all the corporate exposure you need. Plus why to lose one year when you're already in one of the elite institutions in India.

Re: preparing for ISI entrance when i'm already in DSE

Asd1995
Why do you think there is no compulsion to study theoretical subjects?