Admissions 2013-14

Re: Admissions 2013-14

shanks
same confusion. Is there any admission helpline in DSE??

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sinistral
nope. not a delhiite..

---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sinistral

although i doubt any one will pick up.
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Varun
This might be really silly to ask, but what does 'Mark-sheet of the last qualifying examination or, if that result is awaited, certificate from the institution to that effect' imply?.

What is last qualifying examination ?.Final semester? or i can attach marksheet of penultimate exam?
I'm in final semester of my bachelors and final exams are ongoing.

Re: Admissions 2014-2015

AnonymousNow
Sir, how are the South Asian Univ and TERI university ?? Can you please give your insights on their Masters Programmes and the future prospects ?

Re: Admissions 2014-2015

jimmyjjohn
Thanks sir for your kind information
12