Admissions 2013-14

Amit Goyal

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Radhika
Thank you sir....its of great help :)

Re: Admissions 2013-14

mentos
Thank you sir :)

Re: Admissions 2013-14

MRIDUPAWAN
Thanks sir for your kind information

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Ranjan
Can I have sample question paper for JNU and DSE?

Re: Admissions 2013-14

duck
VR

Re: Admissions 2013-14

VR
sir , when will come MSE forms ?

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Amit Goyal
Administrator
I am not aware of it. Contact MSE.

Re: Admissions 2013-14

shanks
Around what time does DSE release it's MA eco admission forms?

Re: Admissions 2013-14

duck
Usually May end.
:)

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Xiang
APPLICATIONS of dse are out tomorrow.

Exam on 29th june
:)

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sinistral
still, why no DSE forms?
:(
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Rhidima
DSE forms are out..

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sinistral
oh. i was till stuck at http://econdse.org/ma-admissioninfo-2013/ which is giving last years info.
found the right link.
thanx :)
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sinistral
do we need to self attest the photographs or get them attested by a gazetted officer?

the following link says by gazetted officer:  http://econdse.org/ma-admissioninfo-2013/

but this link says, self attested photographs: http://econdse.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/onlineinst2013.pdf
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Xiang
Please explain me what this means.Does that mean we will not be students of DSE but a college of DU? :/ what exactly does this text intend on conveying. Please reply.

Admission Rules and Procedures (for admission to M.A Economics, 2013-2014)

Students seeking admission to M.A Economics at the University of Delhi are required to first
register themselves with the Department of Economics at the Delhi School of Economics, for
appearing in the Entrance Examination. After being selected for the M.A. Economics
programme, students may enroll themselves either in the Department of Economics at the
Delhi School of Economics, or in any of the colleges of the University of Delhi listed below:

Deshbandhu College
Hindu College
Indraprastha College*
Janki Devi Memorial College*
Kirori Mal College
Lady Shri Ram College*
Miranda House*
Ramjas College
Shri Ram College of Commerce
St. Stephen’s College
ZakirHussain College
Colleges marked * are for women students only.
Note that all lectures are delivered in the Department of Economics, Delhi School of
Economics irrespective of where the student is enrolled.

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Rhidima
where is such thing mentioned?

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Xiang
Handbook

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sinistral
handbook pdf page 18.
and I was under the impression that every year this happens.
---
 "You don't have to believe in God, but you should believe in The Book." -Paul Erdős

Re: Admissions 2013-14

Sumit
Guys,If you are delhiite I suggest you to all to fill up the form offline...coz Its take only 5 min...If you have DD beforehand...

@sinstral: It should be self attested boz all the student who fill form offline need to self attest the photographs not by gazetted officer..but It might be possible that they are demanding it to be attest by gazetted officer boz its an online form..

PS: Are you not a delhite???
M.A Economics
Delhi School of Economics
2013-15