DSE 2019

Ydman
Any views on the MA eco 2019 ? I felt it was a bit on the tougher side .  What would be the safe zone attempts ?
Ss.

Re: DSE 2019

Ss.
yes agreed.
it was imbalanced. Micro was hardly there.

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
yes , mostly math and stats

Re: DSE 2019

Blateal
Have you checked the answer key in the du site.... ? Answer kinda seems wrong ... What do you think ?

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
yes i saw that , dont worry those are just dummy answers , the correct key would only be published on 09 july

Re: DSE 2019

Malthusian
I attempted 30 questions. How many were you guys able to do? Do you think the cutoff this year be lower than the last two years?

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
i did 33 , with a probable errors . but No i do not think the cutoffs would dip as compared to the last year .

Re: DSE 2019

Malthusian
I am expecting a score of 110... I guess I can forget about getting into DSE :(

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
last year i think the cutof was 108+ , just in case it drops then youre good ,

Re: DSE 2019

Malthusian
I calculated my score...no hope now :'(
What is your score?

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
103 aprox , see , for two quest. the answer key shows the wrong answer , for question id , 2909 it should be at most 99 left shoes and for quest. id . 2928 it should be f"(x) = 3 for x in (2,4) .

Re: DSE 2019

Malthusian
What do you think about the ecotrix question about measuring in decades instead of years? If we are dividing the variable by 10 then shouldn't we multiply the coefficient by 10?

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
yes , that one too , so it should be 0.900 !

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
do you know how to solve questipn id : 2916 ?
i ve marked option id 11662

Re: DSE 2019

Malthusian
Answer should be all of the above...even I've marked the wrong answer but I think the answer key is right about this particular question.
Btw, do you agree with the rest of the answer key? I have doubts for a few more questions...

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 9:02 PM Ydman [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
do you know how to solve questipn id : 2916 ?
i ve marked option id 11662

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/DSE-2019-tp7616079p7616112.html
To unsubscribe from DSE 2019, click here.
NAML

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
give the question nos . we can discuss it

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
while adding an objection , do we have to refer to the option id of the correct answer in the interim answer key or the one which we feel is correct ?

Re: DSE 2019

Malthusian
I think we need to mention the one we think is correct. Which answers are you objecting to? I have objected to 3 and am thinking of objecting to 1 more.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 8:22 PM Ydman [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
while adding an objection , do we have to refer to the option id of the correct answer in the interim answer key or the one which we feel is correct ?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/DSE-2019-tp7616079p7616117.html
To unsubscribe from DSE 2019, click here.
NAML

Re: DSE 2019

Ydman
im objecting to question id : 2928 and 2955 ...which ones do u think are wrong ?

Re: DSE 2019

Yash21
2928 is actually correct. The functional form is x². So f''(x) = 2.
12