DSE ADMIT CARD OUT!

SoniaKapoor
Check your mail ppl. DSE Admit card is out.
MA Economics
DSE
2014-16

Re: DSE ADMIT CARD OUT!

OMG!!! I do not have my signature there! Do you people have it in Admit card? Also, no option mentioned!

Re: DSE ADMIT CARD OUT!

Tanushree
DSE admit is out... I also do not have my signature. I just have my photo with Convenor sign. also, Y cant I see Option A or B on my Admit Card.. Is it there on DSE entrance Admit card guys.!! do let me know.

Let me know. please
Tanushree
ani

Re: DSE ADMIT CARD OUT!

ani
I m hving my sign..but not d option I opted for.. d seat is in faculty of commerce..how to get there??? Anyone hlp me out plzz