DSE & IGIDR

gayathri
has one filled up DSE ?
pls help me out .i have a doubt in it abt selecting the admission criteria

and for IGIDR has anyone got the acceptance mail from the college ?

kindly help me !!

thank you

Re: DSE & IGIDR

The Villain
Even i havent yet received any confirmation mail fr IGIDR and neither have my friends.

Re: DSE & IGIDR

aman
I also have'nt received any confirmation mail from IGIDR and exactly what kind of problem r u facing for DSE admission ?

Re: DSE & IGIDR

gayathri
i dunno whcih option to choose for admission criteria.
entrance or both
i am not eligible for merit list as i am not a student of DU

Re: DSE & IGIDR

SoniaKapoor
@gayathri ....Choose entrance only then
MA Economics
DSE
2014-16

Re: DSE & IGIDR

gayathri
thank you. and also arent we supposed to choose the question paper type ??

Re: DSE & IGIDR

aman
I am also not a student of DU. So, I have chosen only entrance based..

Re: DSE & IGIDR

gayathri
cool ..thanks .. and how about choosing the question paper type .. we should choose here r not ??

Re: DSE & IGIDR

Ashima
Yeah they have not asked for the option of the question paper..

Re: DSE & IGIDR

Homer Simpson
Hey, my photo for DSE form isnt uploading  what was the pixel size and dpi of the photo you guys uploaded? please help!
“Operator! Give me the number for 911!”

Re: DSE & IGIDR

AnonymousNow
@Ron have u got the admit of igidr test ??

Re: DSE & IGIDR

The Villain
Yeah got 3-4 days back..

Re: DSE & IGIDR

Apple
I am yet to receive the admit card of IGIDR. Had received the application confirmation.
Anyone else who didn't get it?
Have mailed them, yet to receive any answer.
Moreover, my middle name is spelled wrong.. made a mistake in application form.
What to do about it? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Re: DSE & IGIDR

The Villain
Mail them.Also mail abt the mistake you made.It will be rectified.

Re: DSE & IGIDR

Ashima
Mail the nopaperforms people. I filled in the wrong center! They corrected it immediately! :)

Re: DSE & IGIDR

Apple
Thanks Ron & Ashima.
I called them & have mailed IGIDR.
Nobody picked up the call. There is election in Maharashtra today. Might be holiday. Hope to get it rectified tomorrow.
However, if in case my admit card doesn't arrive, how I would be allowed to sit for exam?
I have application form, acknowledgement form, and identity proof.
Anyone else who hasn't received admit card till now?

Re: DSE & IGIDR

AnonymousNow
Email them the way i told you to, in the other discussion post where u posted this and u will get the email wt admit immediately

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Apple [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Ron & Ashima.
I called them & have mailed IGIDR.
Nobody picked up the call. There is election in Maharashtra today. Might be vacation. Hope to get it rectified tomorrow.
However, if in case my admit card doesn't arrive, how I would be allowed to sit for exam?
I have application form, acknowledgement form, and identity proof.
Anyone else who hasn't received admit card till now?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/DSE-IGIDR-tp7585725p7587709.html
To unsubscribe from DSE & IGIDR, click here.
NAML