DU application "subjects" field--URGENT

ragaland
Hi I'm not sure what should be filled for "Subject" for course at ug level.
Its given in the DU website>How to apply as below
"Mention the names of papers that you have been taught for a particular course or subject"
I'm a BE student. Is it ok to put just Mechanical Engineering or all the subjects taught(which is an awful lot).
Also what about maximum marks and and marks obtained? Its in grades for us.
Say I had 40 papers, should I put the maximum marks as 4000?

Appreciate your quick response.

Re: DU application "subjects" field--URGENT

aman
Convert your grades into percentage.. max marks matlab , in ur case 40 × (full marks of each paper).. agar each subject is of 100 marks, then max marks will be 4000.. aap dse logo ko mail kar k bhi puch sakte hain..

Re: DU application "subjects" field--URGENT

phelps.phan
can someone provide the email id of DU where these kind of clarifications can be asked.
ViV

Re: DU application "subjects" field--URGENT

ViV
dept@econdse.org

I have a query....
This time they are not asking to fill option A or B. So How do they know our preferences of options?