Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

neha:)
Guys,
Here's the schedule for JNU and MSE exam:

 JNU (SSS) : 16th May, (9 am - 12 noon)
 JNU (SIS)  : 17th May, (9 am- 12 noon)
 MSE: 17th May, (9 am- 11 am)

NOW WHAT? :(

http://admissions.jnu.ac.in/info/JNU_Prospectus.html#M.Phil./Ph.D.,Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D.
 ( See page 76 of jnu prospectus)

http://203.124.105.20/cucet/PG_timetable.pdf

Re: Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

The Villain
Are you sure??
Isn't JNU Exam at 2-5 pm?

Re: Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

neha:)
Yes. I have attached the link for the exam schedule. You can verify it yourself. I so hope I am wrong!

Re: Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

gayathri
JNU SSS is afternoon ..check the link

Re: Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

Homer Simpson
Neha, list is for Mphil, PHD entrances. search for this in the prospectus -

XXV (B). DATE SCHEDULE OF ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO M.A./M.SC./MCA PROGRAMME OF STUDY

There is only a clash of days for MSE and JNU on 17th May. Time slots are different though. MSE is morning and JNU in afternoon.
“Operator! Give me the number for 911!”

Re: Exam timings for MSE and JNU (SIS) are clashing!!

neha:)
Oh yes! You are right :) Thank God!! Sorry guys.. I had freaked out! Thanks everyone for clearing the confusion.