IGIDR ADMIT

AnonymousNow
Is there anyone who has not received the admit card of IGIDR test yet? Have they responded to emails? :-(
tkt

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

tkt
hey.. even i havnt got the call letter or the admit card from IGIDR, and i dont think there is some regional criteria of them for sending admit cards as i am from Delhi and my friends from Delhi have received the admit card from IGIDR, Also, could you pls tell me the mail id to which you sent them mail.

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

Homer Simpson
soffice@igidr.ac.in
“Operator! Give me the number for 911!”

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

AnonymousNow
Hey i talked to them today. They told me not to worry. they have just stacked the admits under some criterion and will be mailing them soon to all of us

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Tsuki [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/IGIDR-ADMIT-tp7586392p7586453.html
To unsubscribe from IGIDR ADMIT, click here.
NAML

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

Shefali
I got mine...wt abt u?

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

AnonymousNow
Yeah i got mine today. There are about 3000 applicants this time. Whoa!

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 8:14 PM, Shefali [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I got mine...wt abt u?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/IGIDR-ADMIT-tp7586392p7587553.html
To unsubscribe from IGIDR ADMIT, click here.
NAML

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

Apple
I have not received the admit card/call letter till now. What to do about it? Please help

Re: IGIDR ADMIT

AnonymousNow
@Apple open the "admissions" option in IGIDR website. they have uploaded a pdf list of all the applicants. find your name n roll number there and then email them with those details to [hidden email]

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/IGIDR-ADMIT-tp7586392p7587702.html