ISI RESULT OUT

happy

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

subhraminion
Congratulations guys

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

eco1719
It says we will get email for next steps for online filling offer acceptance but has anyone received mail.

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

happy
not yet

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

shiva
guys,

any possibility for wait list movement.

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

eco1719
Difficult but we should do the necessary formalities.

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Asd1995
Does anyone know how to "accept" the seat offered, the deadline for which is July 6th?

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

eco1719
It says they will email all the details but no mail has been received till yet

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Asd1995
Unless someone gets a big job offer or some other prestigious foreign univ. I don't think it'll move..

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

eco1719
Are you on wait list? No?

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Asd1995

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

shiva
That is very true but still I don't get why did they give this big wait list that too in specific for MSQE. Why don't they keep a higher cutoff as done with other courses.

Anyways, congrats for all those who got selected. :-)

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Asd1995
Thanks bud!

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

eco1719
No email yet from ISI

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Namechanged
Hey folks, does anyone know of somebody studying at msqe-k?

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Daffodils
Yes. You can mail me

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Asd1995
Congrats!

Did you get an e-mail detailing further instructions?

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Asd1995
Has anyone noticed the doctored cutoffs? For Delhi they wrote 316 but the least score should have been 2*163=326.

Similarly for Kolkata. What's going on here?

Re: ISI RESULT OUT

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.