JNU 2018

Re: JNU 2018

Rayee
yes, it is 11 years. Have you solved all the past years?

Re: JNU 2018

gyandeep
Jnu sss 2018... What are the answers of 35,36,27,24
Question paper code A

On Nov 2, 2017 6:17 PM, "Rayee [via Discussion forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
yes, it is 11 years. Have you solved all the past years?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/JNU-2018-tp7608174p7608257.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from General Discussions, click here.
NAML

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
why exactly 11 years?   Not all, I've completed 2012-2017

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
24) d    27) don't know   35) d   36) c

Re: JNU 2018

Rayee
shoimmoi its a percentage calculation problem. think, Y is 90% less than Y'(initially). Y grows at a rate of 6% p.a while Y' at a rate of 5% p.a. how long will that continue?
.
help me with Q.43 from '15.

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
This post was updated on .
sss 2015 43 is a     PQ = e^-(x+y). x        MR = e^-(x+y) - e^-(x+y)x     = e^-(x+y) [1-x] = 0
x= 1    ans
do let me know if if you're also getting 1

Re: JNU 2018

gyandeep
Thanku soimmoi for answers... Please explain answer of 35.

On Nov 4, 2017 12:07 PM, "soimmoi [via Discussion forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
sss 2015 43 is a
PQ = e^-(x+y). x
MR = e^-(x+y) - e^-(x+y)x
= e^-(x+y) [1-x] = 0
x= 1
do let me know if if you're also getting 1

sis 2015 43) i've to read this topic and i'll let you know the ans. by evening

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/JNU-2018-tp7608174p7608264.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from General Discussions, click here.
NAML

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
This post was updated on .
 SIS 2015, 36??
and please see page 1 of this discussion if anyone of you can help me out in ricardian model question

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU 2018

gyandeep
ok. thanku.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 8:39 PM, soimmoi [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey! My only reasoning for 35th is they have not provided total currency in circulation with people intially like before demonitisation they have only given the data how much is illegallised how much new money people have withdrawn

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/JNU-2018-tp7608174p7608268.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from General Discussions, click here.
NAML

Re: JNU 2018

Rayee
That's also how i did it, however I'm not sure what the intersecting points of the two best response functions are in this case. Perhaps it is (1,1).

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
This post was updated on .
hmm. even i think that only.
can somebody help me with this question SSS 2017
Economy A and Economy B have constant rates of unemployment over time, these
being 5% and 10% respectively. The exponential rate of growth of aggregate output in
A is a constant 4% and that in B is a constant 8%. The exponential rate of growth of
labour productivity in A is 2% and that in B is 4%. Which economy must be having the
higher rate of growth of labour force over time?
(a) A
(b) B
(c) Both A and B have the same rate
(d) Information provided is insufficient to answer the question

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
jnu sis 2016, In presence of assymetric and incomplete information about wealth distribution in economy, which of following instruments should government use to promote it's equity objective?
a) a system of indirect tax     b) a system of personalized lumsum tax / transfers    c) Uniform lum sum tax/transfers   d) none of the above

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
for sss 2017 41,
S(t+1) = sY(t+1)           so, sY(t+1) = a+ b Y(t+1)
                                         s = a/ Y(t+1) +b
                                         s = a/ Y(t) +b

Re: JNU 2018

Pravin
hi, I also got the same thing.

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
for which of these questions Pravin?

Re: JNU 2018

Pravin
SSS 2017. Qus no. 41

Re: JNU 2018

Pravin
Hi, Soimmoi. Can u pls share the question papers of 2013 & 2012 of both EILM and ECOM. my email ID is pravinsinha.eco@gmail.com. i am not getting any of these on internet.

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
This post was updated on .
a computer has two processors. the probability that processor 1 works is ¾ and the probability that processor 2 works is 7/8. the computer will function if processor 1 works or 2 works or both works. find probability thta processor 1 works given thta computeris functional?
6/13? please confirm the ans. are you people also getting 6/13

Re: JNU 2018

soimmoi
[3/4(31/32)] / 3/4(31/32) * 7/8 (31/32)
12345