MSE query

Rajesh
Guys, are u carrying any certificates to mse?(apart from migration certificate)

Re: MSE query

masterofthegame
They haven't mentioned anything about certificates. Do you know the documents required ?
Ash

Re: MSE query

Ash
Upto what rank  mail has come today

Re: MSE query

Rajesh
They mentioned nothing as such, except the things on undertaking..
That's why I was concerned that is it right to keep all our certificates at home only?
(Although I will call tomorrow for the same issue)

What all of u guys are thinking about this?

Re: MSE query

Rajesh
No idea about rank..
Ash

Re: MSE query

Ash
What was your mark @ Rajesh

Re: MSE query

Rajesh
I got in 1st list only..
Ash

Re: MSE query

Ash
Ok congrats but in second list they are alloting acc to availability. They are sending mails in batches