Madras school of economics

tim

Madras school of economics

tim
is the form for madras school of economics out ? if yes, cn someone pls post the link ?
Abu

Re: Madras school of economics

Abu
Hi Tim,

Madras School of Economics offers PG courses in Economics provided by the Central University of Tamilnadu . Two courses are on offer i.e. Msc.General Eco and Msc.Financial Eco. Kindly check the link to log on and register for these courses :

http://www.cucet.co.in/index.html
tim

Re: Madras school of economics

tim
Thnk u alex

Re: Madras school of economics

bhavya

Where do we find sample question papers for  General economics and financial economics entrance exam of MSE ?

Re: Madras school of economics

econ11
has anybody got mse admit card ?? pls post the link

Re: Madras school of economics

neha:)
I have the same query... Where can we find past year papers for MSE?