Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Shivanshu
Hi sonia!!
My rank in gipe is 237..
How good are my chances of getting financial eco??

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

tanpreet
Can someone please tell how's Agribusiness economics from gipe? Is it worth applying for it?

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

naren
hi
which course is best for placement at MSE
GE, AQF, FE

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Sris
FE  @NAREN

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Anu07
Did anyone ear anything from mSE regarding 2nd test or the cutoff?

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

sumit06
hey i got offer for agri economics....my rank is 210...is there any chance for financial economics..

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

neha:)
Yeah at 210 you'll get upgraded to financial by the end of July, this happens every year.

@neha
should i submit my fee for agri eco...or wait for there next offer

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Shivanshu
@neha
My rank is 237. Will i get fin eco??

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

tanudas
I guess you should wait it out. Agribusiness is , to use some harsh words, totally a waste of a degree if you don't have an interest in the field.

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

sumit06
is there any chance to upgrade my course...if i take admission in agri economics

Submit the fee. You'll get a seat booked, and chances are HUGE that you'll get upgraded to Fin eco.

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

neha:)
Not very sure about 237.. still keep hoping for the best :)

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

parul sharma
@shivanshu did u get a call for agri?

@neha you got offer for which course

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

sumit06
@neha you got offer for which course

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

karan
HI..
MY RANK IN GIPE IS 116 IN GIPE ENTRANCE..I GOT A CALL FOR FINANCIAL ECONOMICS FOR WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE FESS..WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING GENERAL ECO???
WHAT ARE CAREER PROSPECTS OF FINANCIAL ECONOMICS AND GENERAL ECONOMICS.....????

can anyone plz answer my query????
ViV

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

ViV
Hello Karan!
You may get a call for GE but it will take time. If ppl switch for DSE, JNU, IGIDR then you can get a call.
If you do GE/FE it doesn't matter that much. You can go for Placement as well as Academics. It depends where you want to see yourself after PG.
Curriculum is different for both the courses but doors are open for academics and placement. So make up your mind and give your 100%.

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

karan
HELLO VIV..
THANX FOR THE HELP..