Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

adya
hey @neha !
I have to choose between financial eco at GIPE and Applied Quantitative Finance at MSE. What should I go for?
I find course curriculum and faculties good at both. but I need info regarding placement package of GIPE.

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Simran
In Gokhale if we pay fees for our second preference will they upgrade us to the first once seats are available??
I called them they said if I pay fees for any course there will be no further upgradation and calls will go to ranks below you :/
Please can anyone clarify ??

Re: Madras vs Gokhale vs Jamia

Arun Singal
In mse gen /financial/applied finance  are good but what I have heard about actrl is the course is lil bit tough that to an actrl guy need to clear paper from actuarial society of India for placements otherwise companies don't actually hire
123