Practice Questions and examples required. Please help.

Practice Questions and examples required. Please help.

Dhonomics
Hello sir,
Hello everyone, I am preparing for economics entrances 2018. Can you please suggest me that from where can I find topic wise solved examples and practice questions for Microeconomics?(For better understanding of concepts and questions)

Re: Practice Questions and examples required. Please help.

Amit Goyal
Administrator
You can start with these free online courses: Microeconomics 1 and 2

Re: Practice Questions and examples required. Please help.

Dhonomics
Thank you sir

Re: Practice Questions and examples required. Please help.

Sachin Sehgal
You can also check MIT COURSEWARE  https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm