Rankings of colleges for Masters

akanksha30
Hello people
 My message is going to be a long one so please brace yourselves. I  from Kolkata and I know this is basically a Delhi based forum.  We have differing ideologies and I want to know what you guys think about masters in economics.How would you all rank the colleges offering a masters programme in economics, keeping in mind solely placements right from ISI to anywhere you can think of.
Also could you please tell me if taking up IBEF from GIPE is a better option or going to Hyderabad, purpose being corporate and not research.
The institute I go to, our teacher prefers UOH first, followed by GIPE, MSE and then Ashoka. What are your opinions? Thank you so much.

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

Mudit kothiyal
UOH , GIPE, ASHOKA AND MSE.

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

ElPsyCongroo
From a pure placement perspective MSE>GIPE>UoH right?

Ashoka I have no clue where to put rn.

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

Mudit kothiyal
What about UOH ?

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

econgirl
Hyderabad is supposed to be really good for research , curriculum and faculty... and as far as i know it has been giving good placements over the years... with gipe , faculty and curriculum for FE and IBEF is good... and in MSE , placements is good..

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

akanksha30
So do you guys think taking up IBEF will be a good option and not a hindrance for placements?

On 04-Jul-2017, at 8:50 PM, econgirl [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hyderabad is supposed to be really good for research , curriculum and faculty... and as far as i know it has been giving good placements over the years... with gipe , faculty and curriculum for FE and IBEF is good... and in MSE , placements is good..

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Rankings-of-colleges-for-Masters-tp7607069p7607088.html
To unsubscribe from Rankings of colleges for Masters, click here.
NAML

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

Mudit kothiyal
IBEF is the best course . Don't think twice if u are getting .

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

akanksha30
I am worried because its a new one and a senior told me that her fellow mates were struggling with the course.
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:19 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

IBEF is the best course . Don't think twice if u are getting .

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Rankings-of-colleges-for-Masters-tp7607069p7607098.html
To unsubscribe from Rankings of colleges for Masters, click here.
NAML

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

Mudit kothiyal
Economics and finance =combination is really gud .. Faculty is really gud .

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

akanksha30
For IBEF? Cool. I’ll think about it. Thank you :) GIPE or UOH ? Better one?
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:27 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Economics and finance =combination is really gud .. Faculty is really gud .

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Rankings-of-colleges-for-Masters-tp7607069p7607105.html
To unsubscribe from Rankings of colleges for Masters, click here.
NAML

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

Mudit kothiyal
Both are good .

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

akanksha30
Still..if you had to choose one?
On 04-Jul-2017, at 9:30 PM, Mudit kothiyal [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Both are good .

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/Rankings-of-colleges-for-Masters-tp7607069p7607108.html
To unsubscribe from Rankings of colleges for Masters, click here.
NAML

Re: Rankings of colleges for Masters

econgirl
if you are getting FE in UOH , choose that over IBEF.... if not IBEF is equally good.... also compare the course syllabus of both to get a better idea....