please solve this question slutsky equivalent variation jnu 2015 sss ques 30

please solve this question slutsky equivalent variation jnu 2015 sss ques 30

soimmoi
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: please solve this question slutsky equivalent variation jnu 2015 sss ques 30

Pravin
Hey, I got (d) -100/3. I calculated the x an y at p1 =1 and p2 = 2. And then x an y at 1 and 1. Then the money required to consume the amount after price change at the price before change. Then I subtracted the two. Have you approached like this or I am wrong ?

I think so. But the question is from SIS2015. Isn't it ?

Re: please solve this question slutsky equivalent variation jnu 2015 sss ques 30

soimmoi
Yes, by mistake I wrote SSS