Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

1234 ... 12

Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

ecom

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

Rutvi Sharma
Yes. I guess they'll be out by evening.

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

ecom
Thanks :)

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

sam2600
 any idea what would be the expected score that would secure you a position in GIPE?

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
will be out by 7 pm

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
if you score anything above 50 your rank will be less than 250, last year my score was between 50-55 (my approximation) and my rank was 223

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

Are you studying in GIPE?

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
ya !

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

sam2600
Initially thanks for the information..... And you are in which course

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
I opted for agribusiness economics and I had a choice between international economics and agribusiness economics. For financial and general economics the rank should be below 150 & 80 for general economics.

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

sam2600
What about the placements in agribusiness ?

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
almost all students get placed in agribusiness between a range of 3.5-8 lpa . you can mail me for any other info.

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

Getting a rank within 250 irrespective of category will fetch a position in GIPE?

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

I'mRaj
Plz tell me, i should choose to take admission in gokhle general eco  financial eco. Or  madras applied finance.......how many student get placement for these 2 Course and Which course is better for placement and future purpose in gipe
( My purpose is doing job after master) reply asap

@ J , yes you will get agri for sure ! & you might get an offer for international eco by last week of july !

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
@I'mRaj , its your choice ! btw MSE & Gokhale (your game)
but for gokhale the placements vary between 5-13 lacs for general & financial , if you perform good you will get placed there & this year they have revamped the placement process, So we hope for better placements from this year. You can mail me for any queries.

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

SushMAN
financial eco was offered till 140 last year,  so if you have a 100+ rank international or financial , you can opt between two!

Re: Aren't GIPE results supposed to be out today?

Till what rank the admission offered last year?
1234 ... 12