DSE 2017 Answer Key?

ElPsyCongroo
Anyone have a clue when they will come out with the answers?

Would it be on the econdse site or somewhere else?

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

happy

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Sachin Sehgal
I think the key should come on DSE's Site.. Last time bhi it was uploaded there only

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

ElPsyCongroo
This post was updated on .
I think it's better to keep updated on the link that was shared earlier also.

This time some other department of DU is handling the admission process or something.

ISI ke interview meh I mentioned DSE exams have not been conducted yet to my panelists (when they chit-chat with you before getting to the question so you feel more at ease about your fate being in their hands).

One of them was pretty surprised the exam was so late and the other panelist looked at him and went "oh yeah this year [insert some department name I don't remember] is handling the admission process" the panelist he was talking to had a bit of a "lol wtf gg" expression on his face :P

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

econ101
Here is Amit Sir answer Key I have issues with some questions
.DSE_2017.pdf

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Econ17
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

econ101
Some questions answers are wrong I guess . Will wait for dse answer Key for now .

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Econ17
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Akki
This key seems correct..

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

econ101
Like question number 17 I didn't went through the whole answer Key yet

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

duck
Hi. :)

17) (0,1) can be written as union of [1/n , 1-1/n] where n ranges from 2 to infinity.
Option(a) is the correct answer.
:)

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

ecom
Even i thought it was none of these both both the questions

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Amit Goyal
Refer to the definition of countable sets and then think about the question:

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Akki
No answer is correct in the key
I saw the same ques on mathstackexchange website
Amit sir has done it right..

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

ElPsyCongroo
Amit sir has a detailed answer key on his site! See that no?

You're talking about the interval wala questions right?

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Akki
Sir your estimate of cutoff?

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

ElPsyCongroo
Yes sir please! We'll take it as speculation and won't hold you accountable :P

Re: DSE 2017 Answer Key?

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.