DSE Results??

1234 ... 8

DSE Results??

ElPsyCongroo
Anyone in touch with the people at DU who handle the pg results?
Any information on when we can expect them?

Re: DSE Results??

eco1719
Any one has idea of results date or merit list date

Re: DSE Results??

ElPsyCongroo
http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Admissions/2017/07072017_PGAdmn.pdf

They say that the results will be out from 7-12 July so it's a little unsettling that not even one programme has declared their results today on http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=admissions

Re: DSE Results??

ElPsyCongroo
You can confirm that the dates on the link I posted are the same as those on the PG bulletin of information.

They say 7-12th for announcement of results and 16th for the first admission list with classes starting on the 20th of July. This is common for all pg courses so applicable for DSE too I guess?

Re: DSE Results??

ManpreetDeconomist
anyone got an update regarding dse result?? anyone contacted Dse??

Re: DSE Results??

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE Results??

ManpreetDeconomist
what? fill where?

Re: DSE Results??

Vaishali20
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DSE Results??

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
AC

Re: DSE Results??

AC
For aggregate, do we have to enter the marks of honours paper only? Or all the subsidiary papers?

Re: DSE Results??

I'mRaj
All

Re: DSE Results??

ElPsyCongroo
Wait? File what? Where? Does anyone have a clue what this is about?

Marks we already filled when we were registering no?

Re: DSE Results??

ElPsyCongroo
This post was updated on .
[/panic]

It's on that same pg admissions portal.

Seems weird that they are asking us to fill these details again.

Anyone have a clue whether they're going to use this as a selection criteria or something?

Re: DSE Results??

So did you guys write the aggregate of 5 semesters?

Re: DSE Results??

happy

wait till last date

Re: DSE Results??

ElPsyCongroo
No chance of it coming out tomorrow? It might spare some of us a trip.

Also, how much was is your estimated score happy? Your paper went well no?

Re: DSE Results??

happy
yup

but not as good as i posted before

4 ans didn't matched with key

so my final estimated was 122  (33 correct out of 43)

Re: DSE Results??

eco1719
Any update on when the results or the merit list will be out

Re: DSE Results??

Sachin Sehgal
I don't think it will come out before 13th July as the last date for uploading the marks on the portal is 12th and it has been clearly mentioned in the bulletin of information that both MERIT​ & ENTRANCE based list will come out together.

Re: DSE Results??

eco1719
Yes but the marks result atleast can come out earlier
1234 ... 8