GIPE results 2016

1234 ... 6

GIPE results 2016

columbus_dh
When will GIPE declare results for 2016 entrance exam?? Tomorrow  or day after? The admission page specifies 20th as the result date and the application page specifies 21st ..... what is the exact date???

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
you can mail them to know the exact answer.

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
Do you know till which rank msc economics was offered last year?

Re: GIPE results 2016

columbus_dh
Don't know about last year .... but in 2014 ... msc economics was offered till 91st rank

Re: GIPE results 2016

ahlashi
has the result been declared ?

for some reasons cant access the site

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
Nope not yet.

Re: GIPE results 2016

columbus_dh
I just contacted gokhale office ....
results will be declared after 05.00 pm today
good luck !!!

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
Thanks for informing.
Good luck to you too!

Re: GIPE results 2016

columbus_dh
Result has been declared ....
merit list has been displayed on the admission page
site is too slow

Re: GIPE results 2016

Shalinee Shrivastava
can't access the site!

Re: GIPE results 2016

Kajol

They have displayed just the merit list. How will we get to know which course we are selected in ??

On Jun 20, 2016 6:10 PM, "columbus_dh [via Discussion forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Result has been declared ....
merit list has been displayed on the admission page
site is too slow

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/GIPE-results-2016-tp7601511p7601542.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Discussion forum, click here.
NAML

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
They will mail you the next day.
Can post the link for merit list?

Re: GIPE results 2016

Kajol

I got to know about my result through a friend. Even I am not able to access their site:/
It's too busy.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/GIPE-results-2016-tp7601511p7601545.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Discussion forum, click here.
NAML

Re: GIPE results 2016

Shalinee Shrivastava
can anybody please tell that how they select students on the basis of their preferences?

Re: GIPE results 2016

shruti malhotra
i m not able to find any hyperlink.
someone,please post the merit link.

Re: GIPE results 2016

Kajol

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/GIPE-results-2016-tp7601511p7601548.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Discussion forum, click here.
NAML

Merit_list.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
Thank you so much kajal!!
Getting rank 91.
And you?

Re: GIPE results 2016

Kajol

My rank is 101.

On Jun 20, 2016 7:10 PM, "Eco16 [via Discussion forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you so much kajal!!
Getting rank 91.
And you?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/GIPE-results-2016-tp7601511p7601550.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Discussion forum, click here.
NAML

Re: GIPE results 2016

Eco16
ok good.
Hope to get General Economics.

Re: GIPE results 2016

Kajol

Can anyone tell which university is better, gipe or jamia?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/GIPE-results-2016-tp7601511p7601552.html