JNU RESULTS

bond007
JNU RESULT are supposed to be declared on today ,7th of July. Isn't it?
I had a talk with the number given on jnu admission site. They told me to call on JNU'S number which I don't know.
Also I had few words with JNUSU members they also said they don't know.
If anyone has information about that please update here

Re: JNU RESULTS

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

vishp
called them. They told the same.

Re: JNU RESULTS

ManpreetDeconomist
Nice.. Thanks halflife!! atleast we got an appropriate timeframe..
(Unlike DU)

Re: JNU RESULTS

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

flying@warmachine
The guy said tommorow 5 o clock

Re: JNU RESULTS

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

flying@warmachine
Dont they put it on their noticeboard first

Re: JNU RESULTS

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

flying@warmachine
Yesterday BA (Hons 1st year) result was published,on the noticeboard in the evening and at the website at midnight,hopefully today masters results would published,but first the result would be put on a noticeboard,can someone living in delhi or close to jnu check the noticeboard in the evening?

Re: JNU RESULTS

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

Daffodils
Half-Life, I'll mail u as soon as I get hold of it . I have a friend in jnu.

Re: JNU RESULTS

flying@warmachine
It would be great,if u could just put it up here too..

Re: JNU RESULTS

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: JNU RESULTS

subhraminion
Please share it here as well if you guys get a hang of the result.

Re: JNU RESULTS

Econ17
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.