MSE 2018 answer keys ?

12345 ... 12

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
Yes results will be out today.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
only the results will be declared today. We have to wait longer for the Cutoff.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
It all depends on what students who have more marks than you choose to take, but I think you'll get Acturial.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
What was the
 last yr's cutoff for actuarial economics ??

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Going by th last year's cutoff you will get environmental or actuarial in the first counseling.... but later on you can be slided into a better course if you want.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
There is no course wise cutoff, the overall cutoff was 58.25 and the students get to choose which course they want on the basis of their rank, i.e. 1st rank holder will get to choose first, then 2nd and son on.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Is actuarial Economics your first priority?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Last year one of my frnds scoring 59.25 got financial economics in the first counselling

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Nope , my first priority is financial

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
What does that mean?
You mean just the score will come. And not the list of selected candidates?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
how many people you know scored more than you?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
He was of general category or any other?  Because what seniors told according to that financial was full with students having 60 or above.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
She was from general category

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Yes. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on MSE's website within a week or two

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
See, the results will have our marks and it will tell whether we have qualified CUCET or not, MSE announces it's own cut off later on and then declares the list of students who will be called for counselling, they have their own ranking.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Can u just find out wat was the last cutoff for actuarial ?@jj

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
Alright.

The cut off in 2016 was around 53, and in 2017 was 58. Is this much variation expected this year as well? The paper this year was comparatively easy than last  year's.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:37 AM, JJ Tomato [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
See, the results will have our marks and it will tell whether we have qualified CUCET or not, MSE announces it's own cut off later on and then declares the list of students who will be called for counselling, they have their own ranking.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/MSE-2018-answer-keys-tp7609092p7609189.html
To unsubscribe from MSE 2018 answer keys ?, click here.
NAML

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
Do you knw the cutoff for general economics for last year for general category? @abhinav

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:38 AM, Abhinav joshi [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can u just find out wat was the last cutoff for actuarial ?@jj

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/MSE-2018-answer-keys-tp7609092p7609190.html
To unsubscribe from MSE 2018 answer keys ?, click here.
NAML

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
The pattern of exam has changed in both years in 2016 it was of 300 marks and in 2017 it was of 100, hence the variation.... but I don't think there will be this much variation this year. What is your score?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Last year there was a 2nd list also in which the cutoff was around 53 only but in 2016 there was only 1 cutoff of 53.3% and 300 candidates were called and not all of them got the admission
12345 ... 12