MSE 2018 answer keys ?

1234567 ... 12

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

soimmoi
you'll probably get financial economics. If you want to  take actuarial economics you'll be able to switch to that too.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

soimmoi
really? There were a no. of gk questions, round about 12-13.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Anxious aspirant
Last year a friend of mine was offered environment eco and her score was about 53.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Results are out

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
i agree...this paper was at par with last year's paper

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
what's your score?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Not at par , performance will obviously be relative , this year's gk was lil  bit unpredictable and that too more nos of gk. Question pattern changed too as more of economics was there .

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
60.25. wat urs??@aditya

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Yes.I don't think there will be much variation in the cutoff this year

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
60.5

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Umm I guess it should go down having considered the change in pattern

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Rish
How will we come to know if we have cleared cucet?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
it'll be great if it goes down.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
MSE will upload a list of selected candidates on it's website.But there's no specific date when they'll upload it

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Yeah !! I think it would really be advantageous if everyone shares their score, we can atleast know the overall performance

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
Yup it will be really helpful, I got 59.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Yes that will help us in knowing our relative performance

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

D. Sins
55. No change

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Anxious aspirant
I know people with scores, 53.25, 61.5, 60 63, 64, 47, 57, 66, 55 i guess 3 people in 70s and 6 people in 65-70

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

soimmoi
I got 62.25
1234567 ... 12