MSE 2018 answer keys ?

123456 ... 12

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
My score is 62.75.
Is there any scope for general eco or financial eco?

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:43 AM, JJ Tomato [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The pattern of exam has changed in both years in 2016 it was of 300 marks and in 2017 it was of 100, hence the variation.... but I don't think there will be this much variation this year. What is your score?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/MSE-2018-answer-keys-tp7609092p7609193.html
To unsubscribe from MSE 2018 answer keys ?, click here.
NAML

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
You might get financial, your 1st priority is general or financial?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
General economics.

yours?

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:46 AM, JJ Tomato [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You might get financial, your 1st priority is general or financial?

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/MSE-2018-answer-keys-tp7609092p7609196.html
To unsubscribe from MSE 2018 answer keys ?, click here.
NAML

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
My priority is financial but my scrore is less so I don't know whether I'll get it or not and if not FE, then AQF.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
Why so?
Aren't there much placements in general eco as compared to FE?

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, JJ Tomato [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
My priority is financial but my scrore is less so I don't know whether I'll get it or not and if not FE, then AQF.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/MSE-2018-answer-keys-tp7609092p7609198.html
To unsubscribe from MSE 2018 answer keys ?, click here.
NAML

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
I know general has better placement but I like financial more, that's why financial.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
I am preparing for Hyd and Gokhale.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
okay :)
Let's hope for the best.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM, JJ Tomato [via Discussion forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am preparing for Hyd and Gokhale.

http://discussion-forum.2150183.n2.nabble.com/MSE-2018-answer-keys-tp7609092p7609203.html
To unsubscribe from MSE 2018 answer keys ?, click here.
NAML

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

D. Sins
I am getting a score of 55
Is there any chance of getting acturial economics?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
The competition is quite tough this year, what are your friends' scores, if I may ask.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
Can't say, not in the 1st list but you might get it in 2nd...not sure though. Hope for best👍

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Last year 2nd Cutoff went down to around 53 so you might be able to make it but keep preparing for other entrances

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

D. Sins
Yaa. Btw any idea about the score of last students getting into acturial

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
I don't have any idea about Actuarial but in the 2nd list candidates with 58.25 were upgraded to AQF from Environmental
In the end it all depends on how other students have performed.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Last year's second list was till 56.75 and spot admission would have been till 56 though spot admission is purely a luck factor

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Rish
What about a score of 44 from OBC category?Is there any chance of admission into MSE?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
Yes. there are high chances

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
A senior was offered Environmental economics at 55 last year. Are you sure the cutoff was 56.75?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
Was he called for spot admission ?? Cuz one of my frnds was the last guy in the second list and he had scored 56.75
123456 ... 12