MSE Results???

1234 ... 15

MSE Results???

ElPsyCongroo
http://cutn.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/MA-ECO-2017.pdf

I got that from here:
http://admissions.cutn.ac.in/

MSE falls under CUTN right? Am I seeing the correct rank list? Me and other guy I know got scores of 60+ (not an estimate, I'm talking about what is shown on the CUCET portal) and we still don't find out names on the list.

Am I looking at the wrong course or something?

Re: MSE Results???

TheFlash
Read this document. MSE results will be uploaded on MSE website not here.
What you are looking might be some other Econ program at CUTN.

http://cutn.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/FIRST_COUNSELLING_PG_2017_18.pdf

Re: MSE Results???

ElPsyCongroo
Okay sorry, false alarm, it seems that link is for the MA Economics course offered at CUTN itself, MSE is separate.

http://cutn.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/FIRST_COUNSELLING_PG_2017_18.pdf

That link (from CUTN's website) says the MSE related info would be published on MSE's site only, sorry.

Re: MSE Results???

ElPsyCongroo
Yeap realized that like a second after I posted this lol, thanks anyway buddy!

Also, apparently MSE said their list would come out next week.

Re: MSE Results???

TheFlash
Have they given any tentative date?

Re: MSE Results???

ElPsyCongroo
Just said next week

Re: MSE Results???

Zaraki
From where did you get this information if I may ask?

Re: MSE Results???

Algaeconomics
http://cutn.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/MA-ECO-2017.pdf

Guys my name is missing.
I asked a few people they said it's the provisional list and every year they miss out a few names.
Those who have a problem should contact Madras School asap

Re: MSE Results???

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MSE Results???

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MSE Results???

Algaeconomics
Pata nahi yaar.
What do you think?

Re: MSE Results???

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MSE Results???

Daffodils
May I know alibabas real name ? I'm on th wait list and yes how far does the igidr wait list go?
Halflife wrote
I think there would be many crossing 60 and there are barely any 60+ scorers in this list so this can't be it.
At the same time I also think that you shouldn't worry because you're already through IGIDR and IGIDR>MSE. Congratulations btw.

Re: MSE Results???

Halflife
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: MSE Results???

Daffodils
okAY and about the waitlist ?

Re: MSE Results???

Algaeconomics
Thanks yaar Halflife for the well wishes and not disclosing :)

Re: MSE Results???

Algaeconomics
I have mailed you!
SSSshhhh! ;)

Re: MSE Results???

Nikita.k
This provisional list is the  final list or will they publish any other list for the first counselling on 29th ?

Re: MSE Results???

Akanksha_1901
Could you please send me the link for the provisional list?

Re: MSE Results???

Nikita.k
The  link is there above by alibaba
1234 ... 15