MSE 2018 answer keys ?

1234 ... 12

MSE 2018 answer keys ?

assassinstorm
how much wait ? where r 2018 fellows ?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
Is the answer key out?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

assassinstorm

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

assassinstorm

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Ashima0015
Hey, how much are you scoring?

Do you know the cut off for 2017?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

_vishesh_
Where did you find it? I still haven't found this answer key. Also, they were scheduled to release the correct answer key today (May 11) but there has been no update. Do you know where they will release new answer keys?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
 final answer keys are out now

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Anxious aspirant
I am getting a 68, last year first cut off was 58. what about you?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
i have a score of 60.5
What do you expect the cutoff to be this year
and what are my chances with this score

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
I think the cutoff will most likely be near about 58 only and with the score of 60.5 I think you will get AQF but can't surely say about FE.
Hope for the best

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

soimmoi
what are your MSE scores people?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Madhumitha Srinivasan
The cutoff must be somewhere close to last year's. I think you'll make it.

I got a 55.5

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Madhumitha Srinivasan
Are you looking at any other institutes?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
This post was updated on .
yes...i appeared for SAU and my rank is 25th
I'm also trying for Hyderabad and GIPE.
what about you?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
Mine is 59 what are yours?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

soimmoi
if choice is between AQF MSE and general or fiancial eco gipe or sau then what shoul one choose?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

JJ Tomato
What the seniors at MSE have told me is that AQF is almost equivalent to that of FE at MSE there isn't much difference in the syllabus just the faculty is different and it doesn't affect the placement as well, whereas in GIPE the placement has not been good in past few years and as in SAU the course is DE but I don't know much about how the placements are there. So I would say that you should choose MSE over GIPE and SAU.

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Adityasrivastava
i would say AQF in MSE if placement is your first priority as the placement in GIPE has fallen over the past 2years.What's your cucet score?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Radhika Sahni
The results are to be declared today, right?

Re: MSE 2018 answer keys ?

Abhinav joshi
I am scoring 60.25. so what are my chances of getting in to mse(actuarial economics )
1234 ... 12